Monday, April 14, 2008

Investigation update!

As some of you recall, my very first ghost blog was about our visit to a co-workers house. It appears that the female spirit is no longer occupying the house since our visit. I have learned recently that spirits should never be asked to leave a home or they will do so and that will be the end of that.

Well, that is what happened the day of our investigation. My co-workers husband told the spirit to run when we arrived. Methinks that this urging to run - from someone who the spirit respected greatly - and our little visit could have contributed to the spirit vacating the premises. I was also told today that all of the pictures that were taken of this spirit have mysteriously disappeared from the house. Neither my co-worker nor her husband can find them. This is very odd indeed. I have asked her to let me know when she locates the pictures again.

Something just didn't feel right when we were in the house that night. I am not claiming to be sensitive to a ghostly presence but I just had a feeling in my stomach that she was simply not in this home.

If I hear more about this case, you will hear it first here.

No comments: