Thursday, October 11, 2007

Welcome!

You are just in time for the grand opening of our newest blog - Paranormal Investigators of Cincinnati. As some of you may know, some friends and I are just beginning our journey into the realms of the paranormal and the unexplained.

What can you expect in this blog? Well....not quite sure yet. I would certainly love to post some pictures, video or audio of our ghostly experiences. We are just getting started and I am hopeful that one of our adventures will be fruitful in its results.

Our first experience was at the home of a co-worker. She and her family had experienced a female ghost in her house for several years. Unfortunately, the night we showed up.......she quickly vanished and we left with nothing - no pics or sound. My co-worker said that she was partial to men so that may have been the problem. All three of us are women.

So stay tuned for more things to come. If you have any ghostly experiences to share, please share them! There is always plenty of room for a good ghost story!

Technorati Profile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friend is correct. This entity *is* attracted to men. I think that she even touches them...very few do, in my experience...her name starts w/ an, "A," Amy? Angie Farkenhowser? How's THAT for a surname? She is from the early 1800's when a farm was there. She's partial to the kitchen, but will hang out in the living room, too!

Rita said...

Thank you for this input! This is definitely something to research. My gut feeling on this was that perhaps the ghost's name was Annie or Anna so I am surprised that you came up with the first name that you did. As I walked through the house that evening, I didn't "feel" anything out of the ordinary....you know...like....a presence was there? It felt like an empty house that day - which in some way corroborated my friend's theory that the spirit was attracted to men. There was only a houseful of women that night. I told my friends that my thought was when my friend's husband left shortly after we arrived.....the spirit went with him! We will likely make another visit to her house.....this time Jim stays put!

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't *feel* that she left and I don't think that she will.

The fact that she comes around for the men intrigues me...sticks OUT to me...perhaps, you are sensitive enough that if you focused on that, you could get more insight into who she is and why she's around, what she wants...

I kind of doesn't matter...I don't feel that she will ever become a nuisance or otherwise frighten anyone :)